An Age Qualified Community
3301 S Goldfield Rd, Apache Junction, AZ 85119
Call Us Today! (480) 288-1818
Start the sweet life at Dolce Vita! We’re one of the area’s finest Phoenix retirement communities. There are retirement homes currently available with spacious, yet cozy floor plans, refined features and great storage solutions. Your lot rent includes use of all on-site amenities and a variety of scheduled activities.
We’ve put the “style” in lifestyle. The Old World architecture of our luxurious, Mediterranean-inspired clubhouse set within our Mesa retirement community embraces a Tuscan charm. The state-of-the-art 33,000 square foot clubhouse offers an elegantly appointed, library with a computer center and an elaborate billiards room, with both rooms offering a panoramic view of the Superstition Mountains. In addition, the clubhouse features a workout facility with cardio and circuit training equipment. We also offer a craft room with kiln, two card rooms, a relaxing movie theater with an extensive video library, a complete kitchen and a 6,200 square foot ballroom, perfect for concerts, dances and special events.
Outside, residents can enjoy water aerobics classes in the 3,000 square foot ocean-entry, heated pool, two spas, tennis, pickle ball, bocce ball, horseshoes, shuffleboard, and putting green.
Dolce Vita is honored to be recognized nationally and locally for our achievements as one of the best master-planned communities.
Exciting Updates and Changes Happening at Dolce Vita
$2.3 million dollars has been allocated to enhance Dolce Vita's recreational facilities. The projects below were completed or scheduled to be completed by the end of 2022.
• A complete upgrade of the 33,000 sq. ft. clubhouse which include:
◦ Exterior and interior paint
◦ New carpeting throughout the clubhouse and marble flooring in the reception area
◦ LED retrofit of all interior and exterior lighting to provide consistent illumination throughout the entire community
◦ Upgrade of the fitness center to include all top tiered strength and cardio equipment, rubber flooring, and new accessories to enhance residents' workout experience
◦ New upgraded audio/visual system to include a multimedia projector and screen
◦ The repair/replacement of all the clubhouse HVAC system
• Repairs/upgrades to the resort grounds which include:
◦ Masonry fence/wall repair throughout the resort
◦ Installation of new ADA chair lift for the pool to enable all ADA restricted residents to fully enjoy the pool amenity
◦ Resurfacing of the tennis, bocce, pickleball/tennis court courts
◦ Replace failing light fixtures throughout the outdoor activity locations
◦ All the community's streets were treated with slurry and "black-top” to enhance the overall quality and experience of residents
Explore Our Community
2 Homes for Sale or Rent | View All Homes